Sunday 24 November 2013

I did it ! - Graduate

Good Morning everyone and Happy Sunday \\(^__^)//

Congratulations my friend Kezia for your Master Degree :D I'm so happy for you. So, I decide to make graduation card for celebrate her graduation. Hope she likes it.



 Image Stamp :
Graduation Tilda from Graduation Collection by Magnolia
Book Stamp from School Supplies by We R Memory Keepers

Sentiment Stamp :
I did it ! by Studio G Clear Stamp
Bo Bunny Stamp

Ink :
Image : Memento Tuxedo Black
Skin : Copic
Distress Ink : Vintage photo, Broken China, Weathered wood, Barn door

Cardstock :
White Concord, Brown Cardstock

Pattern Paper :
Kraft paper, Texture Paper


Misc : 
Corrugated paper, Doily paper, Half pearl, Lace, Liquid pearl, Ribbon, Paper rope, Paper flower, Light Clay, Fibre Sheet


Entered this Tag for Challenge :


Hugs ♥
Aprilia Wibowo


Thank you for stopping on my blog, hope to see you again soon.

No comments: